With so much to do at our Holiday Club, which is open during all school holidays you’ll never hear ‘I’m bored’ again.
Here’s just a taste of the activities on offer and the fun your child can have:
- A large garden to run around in, with football, netball, basketball, tennis/badminton nets, scooters, bikes and stilts
- A large wooden cabin with camouflage kit, camp building materials and everything any explorer could possibly need including microscopes, bug-busting kits, binoculars, magnifying glasses and bug reference books
- A vegetable plot, where they can grow and care for fruit and vegetables – they’ll even get a chance to prepare, cook and eat their own home-grown, healthy food
- Lots of board games, table top games and free-standing games, such as air hockey and snooker
- A quiet room with a TV for ‘cinema’ afternoons, a Nintendo Wii and a well-stocked reading and reference area
- A computer, games consoles, remote control cars and robots
- A role-play area with lots of dressing-up clothes
- A 16 seater minibus for outings.
Now booking for February half-term and Easter Holidays 2018
Monday 12th – Friday 16th February and Tuesday 3rd – Friday 13th April
Open every weekday 7.30am to 6.30pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Open to children from reception to year 7
- Run by qualified staff
- Full and half day sessions available.